Hey everyone! We’re back! Most of the admins have been busy this week, sorry for the inconsistency lately. I’m glad I moved these to Saturdays, I definitely wouldn’t have had it ready lol. Anyway, without further ado, let’s get going with this weeks Character Of The Week, Belarus!
- Belarus’s human age is 19
- Her birthday is August 25th
- Her canon height is over 160cm (5’3 estimated)
- Latvia has said that she and her brother Russia are so scary that “even ghosts wouldn’t want to meet them”
- She is rather vulgar in her speech
- It has been revealed that Belarus can also see ghosts
- She tends to space out a lot, and frequently spends a lot of time staring at objects (her ribbon, “France’s thing”, “a cat’s thing”, cardboard, flea remover, and a herring’s eyes)
- She once spent three hours staring at the “white noise” on the TV
- Her outlook on life is rather negative, and thinks that “humans are a series of misfortunes and hardships”
- She is a good fortune teller, and loves the occult
- She has been into rock music as of late
- She knows she will eventually die, and as such, she feels like she must value the things she has now before death takes them away from her.
- Because she is lonely, she often questions how much more longer she will live, and what her reason for existing is
- She knows a lot of “useless trivia”, such as Paris Hilton’s dogs name, and that rodents can be taught to use tools
- She is skilled in cooking potatoes, and eats them often due to inflation. This doesn’t bother her as “as long as we have something to eat, it’s fine”
- Japan’s Ministry Of Foreign Affairs has labeled her unsafe, and has travel warnings against her
- At five in the morning, she wakes up to watch the sun rise
- She calls 8:00AM “torture”, and 4:00PM “the devil”
- At nine, she decides to “watch some state-run TV to be poisoned by propaganda”
- According to her, 10:00AM is the most thrilling time in Belarus
- She seems to get nervous around 11 and 12 for some reason, calms down by saying “You’ve forgotten” at one, and that “It’s alright, you have to start moving on” at two
- Either Denmark or The Netherlands (she can’t remember who) once told her that the shadow on the moon was a man who had been imprisoned on there for some crime. She wondered how long he would have to stare powerlessly at the earth until he was forgiven, and lamented over how she wasn’t much different than him
- Her original design looked like this
- Along with this early design, Belarus was originally going to be slimmer, shy woman who was more mild-mannered
And that’s it! Wow, this one was rather long. In my defense, Belarus has a rather lengthy profile. I think it’s very interesting! Anyway, as usual, voting for the next character of the week ends at 6pm.
Thank you and have a nice day!